What to Bring to Your Exam
Welcome to Precision Eye Care! We realize that in today's world you have many choices for where to go for your eye care and we are honored that you have chosen us. Here, at Precision Eye Care, we take the time to care for the quality of your vision and eye health.
In preparation for your visit with us, we would like to share some information with you as to what to bring for your visit and what to expect during your exam.
What to bring:
- All the eye wear that you currently use including sunglasses.
- A sample of your current contact lenses (the original boxes would be good).
- Any contact solutions you are currently using.
- A list of current medications that you are taking and what you are taking them for.
What to expect:
- A full review of your medical and eye history as this will help our doctor evaluate your risk for vision problems, eye diseases and other medical conditions.
- A "side vision" test which often aids in the detection of neurological conditions.
- A test for glaucoma that measures the fluid pressure inside your eyes.
- A prescription for glasses and/or contacts lenses.
- A thorough evaluation of the internal structures of your eyes using either dilating drops that enlarge your pupils or a photograph to help detect signs of eye and health conditions. The drops may make your vision blurry and your eyes sensitive to light for several hours. Some patients like to bring a friend or family member to drive after the visit.
That's all! You are welcome to visit our website at www.pecps.com and, if you want to save some time, you can fill in the patient questionnaire listed under the Online Patient Forms tab. Please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org is you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you soon!